Monday, April 2, 2012

Team Peeta or Gale?

Howdy Yall,
Just saw the hunger games! I personally loved it! Katniss was my favorite I love how we share the love of Archery ;) Anways it was amazing...are you team Peeta or team Gale? comment below...the funny thing was that afterwards i asked my sister WHAT HAPPENS NEXT? and she said YOU HAVE TO READ ugh....I dont read soo I googled it hehe Always tinkin ;) 

BTW im a team Peeta if youre a team peeta you can check out this site:
http://www.teampeeta.org/blog/team-peeta-your-source
If youre team Gale then youre outta luck cuz Im tired of searching haha soo do your own googling! But I will post a pic for team Gale...it may not be ask cool as Peeta's JK JK Here another Pic thought this was pretty funny....well who cares ENJOY! the pics...SO my googling wasnt worthless :)


No comments:

Post a Comment